Monday, July 19, 2010

30 Shorts In 30 Days.

Welcome. I've created Short Folk as an outlet for all my exercises in short short fiction.  Think of them as somewhere between a prose poem and a short story.   I try to keep them under 500 words. They are the front line of where I go for longer creative inspiration. I hope you enjoy. 

This blog starts with a collaboration with a good friend and extremely talented poet, James Best, who maintains the Bottomless Lakes Blog linked to your <----- left.   He will write 30 poems in 30 days while I will write 30 shorts in 30 days...Starting Now.  I can't say enough about how great a poet he is, so make sure to check it out.

The one rule of the next month is that the stories and poems have to be fresh as hotcakes.  If you like or lurk, please comment.

-Aaron
 

No comments:

Post a Comment